Get Started in Martial Arts
Interested in Martial Arts?
Have you been thinking about getting into a martial art, or maybe would like your children to take part?
Worried about committing to something you aren’t sure you will enjoy?
Well here is the perfect offer for you.
For only $49* you can have 4 lessons of Japanese Ju-Jitsu, and we will throw in a uniform for you to wear.
After the 6 lessons, you are under no obligation to continue, and you keep your uniform!
How is that for value?!
Click the buy now button, select your uniform size, and come down to the dojo and we will have it waiting for you.
*offer is valued at $139
Japanese Ju-Jitsu is known as the Mother Art. It encompasses Karate, Judo & Aikido in its style. You therefore get the benefits of 4 martial arts in 1.
Although Ju-Jitsu was developed almost 400 years ago, it’s basic intentions remain unchanged. Through Ju-Jitsu, an unarmed Samurai would be able to defend himself against both armed and unarmed opponents.
Unarmed combat skills today have the same purpose: to protect oneself from harm against armed or unarmed attackers.
Whilst the primary focus of teaching at Jikishin clubs is based on unarmed self-defence, we also cater for those who wish to train in Ju-Jitsu as a sport, those who want to keep fit, and even those who just want to have fun while learning something new.
Our Training teaches timing, flexibilty. agility and knowledge of the body. When these are combined, the student learns the ability to control a confrontational situation as much as to prevent injury to the opponent as to protect themself.
Ju-Jitsu is a skill that lasts a lifetime. We not only train students to defend themselves, but also work on physical and mental development whilst having fun. Training is provided in a friendly environment. This provides the students with a better quality of instruction and allows them to develop at their own pace.
Although Ju-Jitsu is based on unarmed defence, the art of using traditional Japanese weapons is still practiced today. This is because it’s considered to be beneficial to our student’s skills base.
- You don’t want to learn a practical new skill
- You don’t want your children to develop their listening skills
- You don’t want to teach your children important life skills like discipline, respect and patience
- You aren’t a team player
- You don’t want to become a part of a family oriented club
- You enjoy being bullied;
Then Ju-Jitsu isn’t for you.
However…if in fact the following sounds appealing to you, then buy the offer NOW
- You would like to feel empowered in any situation
- You would like to give your children and yourself the gift of fitness, discipline, flexibility, patience and respect
- You want to work with a supportive group to enhance and perfect your skills
- You like the thought of becoming a member of a truly family oriented group
- You want to be able to stand up for yourself in school, work and life